Sunday 6 October 2019

Buffet breakfast

I was looking forward to this. I like filling up for the day with a good breakfast and hotel buffets offer lots of variety for a fixed, albeit high price. Before that I took a couple of pictures of the atrium.
Looks less cluttered from a bird's eye view.
I usually start with cereal topped with fruit, nuts, yogurt and soy milk like I have at home. After the cereal I had some hot food, together with fruit juice and coffee. I tried some of their international dishes. Some were more authentic than others. However there is a limit to how much I can stuff myself so I took small portions of each.
The buffet area.

Nobody came to write a docket for me at my table. So on leaving I caught the attention of staff and paid with my credit card. I wonder what would have happened if I had just walked out. Nobody seemed to be tracking where guests were seating themselves.

It came out to be somewhat more than I would pay in a good hotel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment